Thursday, August 23, 2012

Negligent but always busy!

I know, I'm a terrible blogger but I've been busy and I have been reading too. I'm an unbalanced reader, I pick up a book and nothing gets done till the book is done. Then I knit. Hubby does the chores. Which he grumbles about and I take care of him like a good wife should and all is well ;) It's a good system.

So here are my latest additions -
A simple Etsy shop  www.iknitstuff.etsy.com , my cactus bloomed and hats! Lots of hats!







 
 
 
I'm really loving making these silly hats. Vanessa wanted two for twins, one for a newborn/unisex, and another for a little girl. Then the purple with ear flaps is for Haskell. I can't wait to see him in it. The pink camoflage is for my friend Beth's granddaughter who's son's are in the marines. I'm thinking right now that the best thing I ever learned to do was KNIT. When life is stressfull, KNIT. It keeps your hands busy. It keeps people wondering what you are doing. You have nice conversations about stuff that's not centered on your problems. And you can make new friends. Win. Win. Win.

No comments:

Post a Comment