Friday, March 22, 2013

January - March :)

I received the nicest picture of my daughter wearing the set I knitted her for Christmas! I hope she feels loved when she wears it, because her wearing it made ME feel loved! She's so pretty, and I'm so proud!


I have been busy even though the projects were small. I'm currently making a hat, a baby blanket and a needle case. I've really loved last month's projects. They turned out well. Let me show you, then I'll tell you my news.









This doesn't include a cowl, and pair of off white arm warmers, and a preemie baby hat I don't have pictures of. Not too bad for 2 months.

So, my news is that I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. My pain now has a name. Does it change anything? Meh. Not really. 

1 comment:

  1. The ancient Norse, an likely other folks too, believed that if you knew a person's name, then you had magical power over them. I've had a lot of pain and suffering that once a name was known we had magical power over the cause of the pain and suffering.

    I have ebndometriosis and diverticulosis. Until I was 33 only the end was known. Once we knew of the diverticulosis, I have been able to tease apart the two snakes in my lower abdomen. It has helped greatly having the name for the beasts.

    Also, the medicines have been helpful for the diverticulosis. I wish you lots of luck in your journey.

    ReplyDelete