Sunday, June 3, 2012

52 cometh -

but since I started counting backwards on my 51st birthday, I've been 50 for 2 years lol and will be 49 on the 23rd! I love it! I should be in my prime again in a couple of years! Woot!!!!

I finished a pompom baby hat last night that has sat for a couple of days. Then I made 3 pairs of ankle bells for the babies on the first, and made a bag from a chart/fairisle style. AND I cast on a pair of monster pants last night. They are moving right along. I have been a prolific knitter the last couple of days!

I'm still gently sorting and packing. BOA has not formally foreclosed on the house so there is still hope. Hubby has started sorting his items and talking about change is becoming easier for him. He's still desparately worried about the cats.

G is sitting on my good computer playing Diablo lll, and singing Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime - 16 yrs old and unafraid to admit he likes Dean Martin AND the Weepies. Gotta love this kid!

And this made me laugh my head off! Immediately to my left - my baked potato!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment