Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer knitting

is a totally different creature. I make smaller projects, learn new stitches, get involved in groups, and garden. O wait, gardening isn't knitting, is it? lol Well, what if I tuck little muslin bags of herbs into my yarn stash? Lemon balm, anyone?

I love the smell of yarn, the feel...










So I've practiced my fairisle, perfected my hat with pompoms, knitted with hand dyed yarn, discovered a houndstooth patern, made my first double knit rag. and learned to embroider on my knitting. Kayla is going to get Monster pants for Isaac! V wants a hat with Spock ears for Haskell. Of course I'll figure it out! lol When you knit for other people, you aren't making money and that kinda was the whole point of crafting...until the grandkids came. Now there is another on the way, and a new baby neice. I'll never make money again. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment