Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Goodbye October!

It's Halloween! We are not celebrating halloween with the public. Instead, we are celebrating halloween on our own. We will have an ancestor alter and a fire in the pit. I am excited. It's early morning and dinner is in the crockpot. I'll work on the alter later... Steve has the fire pit set up. A real Samhain at our house! Let the Veil thin!

The Month is over and I've made a slew of hats and sold them all. :0) Here are my last hats for the month.








 
I need to take a row of single crochet off the front of the Tardis hat, and re-cast off the navy pom-pom hat with a bigger cast off needle - looser - then I have a claret colored tam to make, a cream one, a brown one, another Tardis hat, a grey hat, a blue hat, a green hat/scarf/wrist warmer set, and a black and white Tardis hat to make. So November will be busy too.
 
I need to get faster at this craft as it's my sole support right now. People buy them, but it's not enough money to pay bills. I have to be able to pay bills.
 
So...here's to October! Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment