Monday, November 5, 2012

November begins :)

I've been counting my blessings the last few days. I'm selling hats. I have great friends. I have new friends. I have callouses from knitting. I had food to share with my girlies. Steve worked 8 hours yesterday. My daughter is on her way to the hospital and my new grandson may be making an early entrance. I have money in my Paypal from making hats. And my MRI is finally scheduled.
Things are good.







Here are two more hats ready to go out. A second Dr Who hat, and another slouchy hat. I've got another slouchy hat on needles, a brown slouchy and another black and white Who hat to make.
It's a bit cold this morning. I'm knitting with my hand warmers on. I also have my first pair of toe up socks planned! When I get a chance to start, I may never put them down!


No comments:

Post a Comment