Friday, January 4, 2013

December flew by

I knitted my fingers off to finish my gifts on time then everyone got the flu except us and we are still waiting to give my daughters the lovely gifts I made. It figures!



 

 
 

 
January is off with a bang. I have 2 hats completed, 2 prs of hand warmers, a pair of slippers, and a pot holder edged from December's workings, and everything is from stash! The pictures show Dec and January's work minus the slippers.

I was sorted into Gryffindor and the pride Fizzing Whizbees. I think I've lost track of what year I am! Oh well, it's 3rd or 4th.

We really haven't had lots going on. I knit all the time. I was able to donate 13 items for a church group. I've got my Etsy store to stock and some new ideas in mind. I also got a small part time job! 10 hrs a week in a Dentist Office. I'm so happy! Blessing abound!

No comments:

Post a Comment